Personal & academic details
- Fee status- have you checked this is correct with your parents/guardian? Offers may be delayed if universities have to follow up to check your fee status with you
- Full academic history- including anything you are resitting or which you would rather leave off- you must include everything!
- Prior qualifications- do you have the certificates to hand to ensure you enter the information exactly as displayed on them?
- Contact details- triple check these!
- Current studies- full details of everything you are currently studying
- Relevant work experience
- All five choices selected
- Universities selected properly- check campus codes!
- Courses selected properly- check course codes!
- No more than one choice with entrance requirements above your predicted grades
- None where you don’t meet the prerequisites
- None you would be unhappy to attend
- All five courses for (broadly) the same thing
- No more than one course at the same institution, unless explicitly discussed and agreed with your careers adviser
- Character limit
- Line limit
- Grammar & spelling
- Sentence structure & punctuation
- Editing errors
- Submit with enough time for your referee to add the reference, including making allowances for weekends or national holiday
- Proofread everything!
- Ensure you check your email regularly once you submit, including your spam folder!